TMA RECEIVES SELFLESS SERVICE AWARD
Congratulations to TMA’s Dream Team Jeanetta and Dewa Haley for their dedication and hard work. In their past few years in India, Jeanetta and Dewa have positively changed the lives the many, bringing greater health, education, opportunity for economic growth and joy!
Our volunteer couple representing TMA were awarded the Bhagwan Nityananda Maha Seva Award by the Shiva School of Yoga and Meditation in Melbourne, Australia on September 9, 2012.
Here are just a few of the Haley’s recent projects:
- Over 1,000 water filters distributed to local families
- Water sanitation & hygiene educational program
- Women’s tailoring school – Employing over 50 women (for starters!)
- Raised money for 33 women to receive higher education
- New bathrooms in a local elementary school
- Divine Cow Project- Donating cows to local villagers to be used for milk as a souce of income
Currently Jeanetta & Dewa are working onStepping into the Future, a project to raise money for exceptionally gifted young women with financial challenges to attend college. If you’d like to help with this or any other project